Employed Nocturnist Opportunity in West Palm Beach, FL
Tenet Florida Physician Services is a progressive, comprehensive multispecialty group comprised of over 200 providers throughout Palm Beach, Fort Lauderdale, and Miami.
We are actively seeking additional Nocturnists to join our established hospitalist team in West Palm Beach, FL. We are seeking candidates with at least 2 years of experience with a hospitalist group and in an ICU. This position will be based out of St. Mary s Medical Center.
- Full-time, employed opportunity Available Immediately!
- Block Shifts: 7 on/7 off; 7:00PM-7:00AM
- 90% inpatient and 10% ER coverage
- Will have NPP oversight
- Responsible for responding to codes and admissions from the ER
- Round in the ICU and Behavioral Health Unit
- Per Diem opportunity also available
- MD or DO
- Must be board certified with the American Board of Internal Medicine
- Florida licensed or eligible to obtain licensure in the State of Florida
- Must have at least 2 years of hospitalist/Nocturnist experience
- Experience working in an ICU
Please note: Unfortunately, this employer is unable to provide sponsorship for J1 waivers and does not qualify as an H1b cap-exempt employer at this time.
About Tenet Florida Physician Services
Tenet Florida Physician Services (TFPS), a subsidiary of Tenet Healthcare, is a multispecialty physician group committed to providing high quality care in the communities we serve. Our mission is to improve the life of everyone who enters our doors. We are one of the largest healthcare networks in South Florida with facilities conveniently located in communities throughout Miami-Dade, Broward, and Palm Beach counties.
How to Apply:
If interested, please submit a copy of your current CV and contact information for immediate consideration.
All inquiries and personal information are kept confidential.
Apply for Employed Nocturnist Opportunity in West Palm Beach, FL
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly