General Orthopaedic Surgeon - One Hour from SC Beaches
MUSC Health- Florence Medical Center is seeking a general Orthopaedic Surgeon to join a well-established and award winning Orthopaedics program in the Florence Division alongside 2 Orthopaedic Surgeons. This opportunity provides superior support from divisional orthopaedic partners and MUSC s Department of Orthopaedics. As a partner and collaborator with our academic medical center, you ll have access to advanced technologies such as specialty and sub-specialty diagnostic support, and direct affiliation with clinical centers of excellence, all to better empower you to increase and optimize care locally.
About this position:
- Seeking Board Certified/Board Eligible candidates
- Regional acute care facility with a Level III trauma center
- 1:4 call
- Seeking general orthopaedics, trauma, hips or total joint
- Plenty of OR block time available
- Fully staffed office
- An excellent orthopaedics floor which includes a small exercise area
- Service area population of 250,000
We will provide:
- Generous sign-on bonus
- 5 Days for CME + CME Allowance
- PTO and Holidays
- Employer funded retirement account + additional employer match for retirement contributions
- Occurrence Malpractice Coverage
- Epic EMR
- Employed position which comes with an MUSC faculty appointment and the resources which accompany an academic medical center, such as access to the MUSC medical library
Florence, SC is centrally located only one hour to the SC coast (Myrtle Beach area) and an easy drive to the mountains. Florence is a bustling center of industry, healthcare, education, retail, culture and recreation and reflects the many charms and lifestyle of a true Southern city. In Florence, the pace is manageable, the atmosphere is relaxed and the people are friendly. We think you ll agree that Florence is a great place to live.
More information on Florence, SC:
MUSC Health Florence Medical Center is a regional acute care facility comprised of 396 beds, more than 1,500 employees and nearly 250 physicians representing all major specialties dedicated to serving the healthcare needs of the citizens of Northeastern South Carolina. We offer acute care, diagnostic services, women s health, orthopedic services, cancer care, cardiac services, general and laparoscopic surgery, rehabilitation, emergency/trauma care, community health services and more.
At MUSC Health, we empower you to Change What s Possible by transforming expertise, learning and discovery into unrivaled patient-centered care in your setting.
- Our physician-led organization embraces and demonstrates our values of compassion, teamwork, diversity, accountability and innovation.
- With ties to South Carolina s only comprehensive academic health science center in Charleston, we are committed to preserving and optimizing human life throughout the state through our vision to lead health innovation for the lives we touch.
- We support you with a competitive compensation and benefits plan, career and professional development opportunities, and access to the resources of an academic medical center.
Apply for General Orthopaedic Surgeon - One Hour from SC Beaches
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly