Critical Care Physician
Elliot Health System (EHS) and Southern NH Health system, both located in Southern New Hampshire are seeking a Critical Care Physician to join our ICU Service line. Join 10 physicians and 2 ACP s, with an average of 12 shifts per month. The Critical Care Medical Service operates 24/7 in a closed Intensive Care Unit. Enjoy a flexible schedule and no call!
- Admissions and nightly care for critically ill patients
- Ventilator and airway management of patients with respiratory failure
- Placement of invasive monitoring devices when appropriate
- Pressor and resuscitation management
- Co-management of perioperative and postoperative patients upon request
- Critical care consultation as requested by members of the medical staff
- Provides assistance with the Hospital's Critical Assessment Team and Code Blue Response
- Subspecialty consultation available
Nestled along the Merrimack River, Manchester is the largest entertainment, sports, arts and cultural destination in New Hampshire. Located in the heart of New England, Manchester is a thriving metropolitan community, located within an hour s drive of Boston, the seacoast, lakes region, and White Mountains of New Hampshire. Enjoy Four Season living, excellent school systems, and no state income or sales tax! Explore the rich heritage, breathtaking beauty, and see why Money magazine annually ranks the area as one of the nation s Best Places to Live.
Elliot Health System, a tax-exempt 501(c)(3) entity, is the largest provider of comprehensive healthcare services in Southern New Hampshire. The cornerstone of EHS is Elliot Hospital, a 296- bed acute care facility, which just recently became credentialed as a Level II Trauma Center. The mainstay of our organization is the Elliot Physician Network, which employs a collaborative and engaged team of primary care physicians and specialists. Our state of the art outpatient practices, located throughout the Southern New Hampshire area, bring the most comprehensive care to patients and families where they work and live. With a fully integrated Epic EMR, our clinicians enjoy the ability to provide continuity of care for our patients at every EHS location.
Foundation Medical Partners is a 300 provider multi-specialty group practice affiliated with Southern New Hampshire Medical Center.
The Medical Center is a 188 bed acute care hospital. Nashua is located less than one hour north of Boston and is also less than one hour from the ocean and mountains. Nashua was twice named "Best Place to Live in America" in annual surveys by Money magazine, and there are excellent schools in the surrounding communities. We offer competitive salary and benefits package.
- Day shifts are 10 hours and nights are 14 hours
- For a 16 week block, they would be scheduled 28 days and 20 nights
- One physician on during the day and one on at night. Currently during the day we have a mid level on during the day as well, hoping to have the same model in Nashua too
- Elliot average census is about 9 patients, I imagine that is a little smaller in Nashua
- Yes, inpatient Pulmonology is covered by another group
Apply for Critical Care Physician
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly