Orthopedic Surgery Opportunity North of Seattle- Arlington, WA
- Skagit Regional Health Arlington Orthopedics and Sports Medicine has an immediate opening for a General Orthopedic Surgeon to help expand our growing clinic in Arlington, Washington.
- The incoming physician will join a collegial group of 2 orthopedic surgeons and 2 PAs that provide first assist in surgery, hospital rounding, and clinic support.
- Manageable 1:3 call at a level IV Trauma Center.
- Surgery is performed at Cascade Valley Hospital, a short drive from our multispecialty clinic location. Hana Table and other state-of-the-art equipment available in the OR.
- Schedule starts with 1 OR block day a week, to increase as your practice grows.
- This is a full time, hospital employed position with a large built in referral base.
- Integrated EPIC EMR platform utilized system-wide throughout the organization.
- Graduate from an ACGME accredited program.
- Board Eligible/Board Certified in Orthopedic Surgery required.
- 2-3 years of experience is preferred; however, new graduates will be considered.
- Active Washington State license or ability to obtain a Washington State license
Compensation and Benefits:
- Receive market competitive pay (including sign on), medical/dental insurance, CME allowance, and relocation reimbursement and retirement options.
- Malpractice insurance provided, including tail insurance.
- Skagit Regional Health is a PSLF approved institution.
About Skagit Regional Health:
- Skagit Regional Health is an integrated health system with a growing staff of nearly 3,000, including a medical staff of over 570, and is comprised of two acute care hospitals and almost 30 outpatient clinics in over 25 medical specialties. We are provide advanced, quality and comprehensive services to the residents of the nine communities we serve in Skagit, Island and North Snohomish counties. We commit to work collaboratively as a system to lead a culture that is focused on High Reliability and promote safe and reliable activities at all times.
- Cascade Valley Hospital is licensed for 48 beds with a Level IV Trauma Center and a Level II Nursery. The hospital features a full range of services including acute care, critical care, and general surgery. The facility also offers a number of support services such as an in-house laboratory, rehabilitation program, and comprehensive diagnostic imaging.
About Arlington, Washington:
- Arlington is located in the third largest county in the state and is one of the fastest growing areas of Washington. Arlington is vibrant city that has a strong sense of community pride.
- Nestled in the Cascade Mountain foothills, Arlington immediate access to an abundance of outdoor recreational activities year round, such as hiking, biking, skiing and fishing! Explore our historic downtown where you can visit a number of our small businesses, unique restaurants and gather with other residents during our annual festivals and farmers markets.
- Live in a family friend environment with safe communities, great schools, and exciting opportunities for everyone in your family! Within the state of Washington, you will find a flourishing food, craft drink, art, and entertainment scenes.
- Centrally located between Seattle and Vancouver, BC, you can enjoy all the amenities of a big city, such as access to international and regional airports and world class entertainment, without the cost of living or traffic!
- In 2021, Washington was named #1 in the U.S. News Best States ranking for the second year in a row.
Apply for Orthopedic Surgery Opportunity North of Seattle- Arlington, WA
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly