Physician-Physical Medicine and Rehab
At the End of the Day THIS is Where You Want to Be!
EXCELLENT OPPORTUNITY FOR A PHYSIATRIST to join a growing practice with Banner Medical Group in Northern Colorado! Qualified candidates are BC/BE in Physical Medicine and Rehab (PM&R). Banner Health is recognized for its leadership and dedication to the communities we serve.
Work Schedule: Outpatient services (M-F)
With more than 300 days of sunshine, Northern Colorado is one of the best places to live and work. Spectacular views along the Rocky Mountain Front Range, great weather, endless recreational activities, cultural amenities, education and professional opportunities.
- Within one hour of majestic Rocky Mountain National Park-90 minutes to world-class ski resorts
- Biking, hiking, camping, rock climbing, hunting and fishing
- A multitude of public and private golf courses and public parks
- Cultural and historic activities throughout the year
- Thriving retail sector featuring a mix of national chains and independently-owned businesses
- Highly educated workforce & broad-based business sector leading to substantial growth along the front range
- Variety of public and private education options for K-12 and easy access to three major university (Colorado State University, University of Colorado and University of Northern Colorado) plus numerous community colleges.
WE OFFER YOU a competitive salary of $230,000-270,000 dependent on experience/qualifications + paid malpractice with tail + CME allowance + 401k matching and 457(b) deferred compensation plans + sign-on bonus and relocation available + excellent health benefit options
SUBMIT YOUR CV FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION
Facility & Location InformationBanner Health - North Colorado Medical Center
Rocky Mtns/DIA 45 min.; Total Service Area of 300,000., Greeley, CO 80631 Physician-Physical Medicine and Rehab
Apply for Physician-Physical Medicine and Rehab
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly