PM&R and Neurology - San Diego
INSTITUTES OF HEALTH, a leading interdisciplinary organization specializing in chronic pain, PTSD and brain injuries is seeking a Physiatrist (PM&R) and Neurologist to provide specialty services to our team. Working collaboratively with a robust multidisciplinary team, you will provide non-surgical specialist services for neurological, orthopedic and neuromusculoskeletal work related injuries. Be a part of a collaborative, dedicated and enlightened team which understands and is driven to improve life for our patients. The work our team does is so rewarding and we hope you will join us.
- Provide outpatient and interdisciplinary medical management of musculoskeletal and neurological injuries, and rehabilitation for acute and chronic pain, brain injuries, amputation, or other disabling injuries.
- Monitor effectiveness of therapeutic interventions.
- Compassionate, caring and biopsychosocially oriented
- Excellent and efficient documentation skills
- Workers Compensation experience (preferred)
Job Types: Full-time & Part-time available
Job Hours: Monday - Friday (no weekend or on-call hours)