Chief Physician (IM/FP) – Quality Management
$293,532 - $302,340 annual salary (Time-Limited Board Certified)
$278,856 - $287,196 annual salary (Lifetime Board Certified)
*5.06% pay increase scheduled for July 1, 2021.
Are you an experienced physician with a passion for quality management and its application in improving patient outcomes, promoting cost effectiveness and efficiencies, and supporting the delivery of safe patient care? California Correctional Health Care Services (CCHCS) is seeking a dynamic California-licensed Internal Medicine/Family Practice (IM/FP) physician leader to provide guidance and supervision to a team of Primary Care Providers within our Quality Management Section and Patient Safety Program, which support continuous evaluation and positive change for the statewide medical activities within the California Department of Corrections and Rehabilitation’s adult correctional facilities.
CCHCS offers a competitive compensation package, including:
- Generous paid time off and holiday schedule
- State of California retirement that vests in 5 years (visit CalPERS.ca.gov for retirement formulas)
- Robust 401(k) and 457 savings plans (tax defer up to $39,000 - $52,000 per year)
- Paid CME, with paid time off to attend
- Paid insurance, license, and DEA renewal
- Relocation assistance for those new to State of California service
- And much more
This distinctive opportunity is available at CCHCS’ Headquarters in Elk Grove, located approximately 15 miles south of Sacramento.
To apply online, please visit https://cchcs.hodesiq.com/job_detail.asp?JobID=5614026&user_id=