Division of Outpatient & Inpatient Mental Health Services
Physician Affiliate Group of New York (PAGNY) is one of the largest multi-disciplinary groups in the country whose main purpose is to nurture and embolden the healthcare providers who take care of the most fragile and vulnerable patients in New York City.
PAGNY people do more than diagnose and treat; we uplift the spirits and dignity of patients because we love what we do, and it shows. PAGNY is committed to recruiting and retaining productive and enthusiastic physicians and promotes our health professionals’ wellness.
PAGNY is comprised of over 4,000 physicians and healthcare professionals who provide services to NYC Health + Hospitals (H+H), the largest public health system in the United States. Our practitioners are highly skilled professionals with outstanding credentials who deliver the highest level of quality healthcare to patients throughout New York City.
NYC Health + Hospitals/Kings County, located in the East Flatbush/Prospect-Lefferts section of Brooklyn, close to the 2 and 5 subways. We accommodate more than 518,076 outpatient visits, more than 141,328 emergency room visits, and with 627 beds, more than 25,000 inpatient admissions annually. The hospital maintains a strong academic affiliation with SUNY Downstate Medical Center in order to maintain its high standards of healthcare delivery.
The Division of Outpatient & Inpatient Mental Health Services is looking to hire an Attending Physician. They will be the clinical lead of the outpatient team and is responsible for all aspects of patient care on the team, including safety and quality.
- Must be Board Eligible or Board Certified in Psychiatry
- M.D. or D.O. from an accredited school of medicine
- Completed residency training in an accredited program within Psychiatry
- Competitive compensation package
- 10% 401K company contribution after one year of service
- Choice of a three-tiered nearly FREE medical plan
- Excellent dental insurance including orthodontics coverage
- Generous paid time off program
- CME days and dollars
- Academic appointment at SUNY Downstate
- Eligibility for loan forgiveness through the National Student Debt Forgiveness Center
- Yearly incentive bonuses
- Sign-on bonus incentives for qualified candidates
- Medical Malpractice policy coverage
- We encourage H1B, O1 and HHS Visa candidates to apply!!
Interested candidates please send a copy of your CV to Lea Power Carpenter, Director, Talent Acquisition, at email@example.com, or apply online at:
Physician Affiliate Group of New York
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V
Apply for Psychiatrist
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly