Palliative Care Physician
Banner Boswell Medical Center
Phoenix Metropolitan Area - Sun City, AZ
BANNER HEALTH, one of the country’s premier, nonprofit health care networks and BANNER MEDICAL GROUP (BMG), Banner Health's employed physician group, with more than 1,500 physicians and advance practice providers, has an excellent opportunity for a compassionate, skilled clinician to join our interdisciplinary team! This position serves the growing West Valley at Banner Boswell Medical Center, according to U.S. News and World report we rank Best Regional Hospitals.
Utilizing a multidisciplinary approach, the qualified candidate will provide primarily inpatient care and some helping patients and their families deal with serious life-threatening illness and symptom management.
Requirements, features, and schedule include:
- BC/BE in Hospice and Palliative Medicine
- Fellowship training strongly preferred
- Monday through Friday work schedule
- Weekend call rotation
- Desire and ability to help grow Palliative Care within the community
- Able to build collaborative relationships and provide education to colleagues and patients
- Hospital privileges at Banner Boswell Medical Center, Banner Thunderbird Medical Center, Banner Del Webb Medical Center and Banner Estrella Medical Center
About Banner Boswell Medical Center:
Banner Boswell has been providing excellent patient care with compassion, integrity and respect to the northwest area of metropolitan Phoenix since 1970. It is located in Sun City, AZ where 79% of the population 65 years of age or older. The Heart Center at Banner Boswell has been nationally recognized for its care and expertise in cardiovascular preventive care, diagnostic services, medical and surgical treatment and rehabilitation. Our clinical neurosciences program specializes in comprehensive diagnostics, therapeutic interventions and neurosurgical treatment services for patients. Banner Boswell is a Joint Commission Certified Primary Stroke Center. We are one of three facilities in the Valley to offer deep brain stimulation, a surgical option for some patients with Parkinson’s disease or essential tremor.
Join the Banner Health Team, where you’ll have the time to connect with your patients, your practice, your family and the great outdoors! We offer dedication to work/life balance unmatched in our industry. Meaning you get to spend more time doing what you love. That’s HEALTH CARE made easier, LIFE made better!
- Sign base plus incentives
- Sign on incentive and relocation assistance
- Paid malpractice
- Paid CME
- 401K plan with 4% match after 1 year
- Excellent benefit package options that provide security for you and your family
Facility & Location InformationBanner Boswell Medical Center
Phoenix Metro - West Valley, Sun City, AZ 85351 Physician-Hospice
Apply for Physician-Hospice
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly