Primary Care – Massachusetts
Opportunities in Eastern, MA and Greater Boston
Atrius Health, an innovative healthcare leader, is a well-established, physician led organization. We deliver an effective system of connected care for adult and pediatric patients at 30 medical practice locations in eastern Massachusetts. For over 50 years, we have been nationally recognized for transforming healthcare through clinical innovations and our commitment to value-based care.
As a nationally recognized value-based care leader we believe preventive medicine is the best form of treatment. We invest in practice supports and resources, to enable you to focus on patient care. At Atrius Health’s physicians and primary care providers, work in close collaboration with hospital partners, community specialists and skilled nursing. Our practice has outstanding board-certified specialists in more than 50 specialties.
At Atrius Health, we have always had a focus on primary care. We have outpatient opportunities for Internal medicine Physicians to practice in the setting that suits their lifestyle. We have several practices in Greater Boston, practice just steps from Fenway park, in small communities with some of the top school systems in MA, or in a beach town just minutes from Cape Cod.
At Atrius Health, we:
- have established robust practice supports and a strong teaming culture
- recognize the importance of primary care and it has been in the forefront of our mission; prominent in all of our strategic initiatives.
- 1:1 MA support, Advanced Practice Clinicians, Nursing, Complex Care Managers, Clinical Pharmacists and Population Managers.
- leverage technology to support primary care physicians, such as automated rx refills, e-consults and more.
- are outpatient only and have minimal call with telecom support.
- offer a professional development track to support new clinician's interests and career goals.
- possess expertise in clinical informatics and predictive analytics.
Our physicians enjoy close clinical relationships, superior staffing resources, a fully integrated EMR (Epic), excellent salaries and an exceptional benefits package.
To learn more about Atrius and our opportunities please visit
Apply for Primary Care
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly