Physician - Trauma Surgery
Wilkes-Barre General Hospital is seeking a board certified/board eligible General Trauma Surgeon for Level II Trauma Center. Ideal candidate will also be fellowship trained and boarded in Critical Care. Advanced practitioners are available.
In addition to competitive salary and benefits, comprehensive package may include:
- Medical education loan reimbursement.
- Residency stipend payments
- Relocation allowance
- CME allowances
Wilkes-Barre General Hospital is a 412-bed facility with over 400 physicians representing nearly 50 medical and surgical specialties.
- Low taxes and low crime rate
- Short two hour drive from New York City and Philadelphia
- Top 50 TV markets within the US
- Over 1 million people in a 50-mile radius
- Quality education, from preschool through grad school
No Visa Assistance Available
Apply for Physician - Trauma Surgery
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly