URGENT CARE PHYSICIAN
The Hawaii Permanente Medical Group, Inc. is seeking providers to join its Urgent Care Department at the Kaiser Permanente Maui Lani Medical Office in Wailuku, Hawaii.
- Exceptional opportunity for a provider with solid clinical skills to practice in an innovative and fully integrated health system
- Blend of outpatient illnesses and injuries for a diverse patient population of all ages
- Excellent follow up by patient’s PCP
- High degree of collaboration with Specialists and staff
- 6-12 month locum tenens assignment
- BC in Family Medicine
- BLS certification
- Able to commit to a full-time schedule for at least 6 months (1 year is preferred)
Hawaii Permanente Medical Group is the state’s largest and most experienced multi-specialty group comprised of over 600 providers dedicated to providing the highest quality clinical care and building lifetime relationships with peers and patients within Hawaii’s richly diverse communities.
Many know Hawaii as an attractive tourist destination with beautiful scenery, mild weather, friendly people, and a host of cultural and recreational opportunities. These elements, and others, make Hawaii an excellent place to live.
Equal Opportunity and e-Verify Employer
Apply for URGENT CARE PHYSICIAN
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly