Clinician Scientist Anesthesiology
As the multi-specialty group practice for the faculty of the University of Minnesota Medical School, University of Minnesota Physicians has more than 950 physicians and 1,600 health professionals, providing clinical care in over 100 specialty and sub-specialty areas. Our mission is three-fold: delivering exceptional patient care, advancing medicine through research, and training the next generation of health professionals. Clinician Scientist– Anesthesiology The Department of Anesthesiology at the University of Minnesota Medical School is seeking an accomplished clinician-scientist working in the field of acute or chronic pain science to join a large, collaborative multidisciplinary community of researchers focused on pain and analgesia research. Academic rank and appointment type will be commensurate with years of experience and accomplishments. About the Appointment:
- The ideal candidate should be experienced in using state-of-the art approaches with work complementing and expanding on the clinical and/or basic science research already being performed in multiple specialties.
- Substantial start-up funds and laboratory space are available.
- This position will include clinical duties working in/at University of Minnesota Medical Center in Minneapolis, MN.
- 1.0 FTE
- Candidates must hold an MD, MD/PhD or DO degree.
- Graduate of an accredited ACGME residency and/or fellowship training program.
- Board eligible/certified.
- Licensed or ability to obtain Minnesota Board of Medical Practice Licensure.
- Ability to obtain/maintain DEA certification in the State of Minnesota.
- Meet threshold criteria/qualifications for Credentialing and Privileges.
- Ability to receive work authorization in the United States from the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services and maintain legal status according to the requirements of VISA category while in the United States.
- Applicants must demonstrate a strong record of research productivity.
- Applicants should provide evidence of an established, independent research program with a track-record of external NIH-level funding.
- Current, movable funding is strongly preferred.
Apply for Clinician Scientist Anesthesiology
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly