Diagnostic Radiologist - $50,000 sign on
UPMC Northwest located in Seneca, Pennsylvania has a new opportunity for a diverse Diagnostic Radiologist to join a well-established department comprised of general radiologists supported with by radiology practitioner assistants. The ideal candidate for this position will be BC/BE, strong in cross sectional imaging and willing to do most general radiology procedures. The candidate should also enjoy patient interactions and share our commitment to deliver the highest quality of care in a friendly, professional manner. This position will be hospital employed and is available immediately.Position Details:
- All Diagnostic Radiology modalities to include: CT, MRI, Ultrasound, Nuclear Cardiology, Nuclear Medicine, Diagnostic Radiology, Mammography, and
- Procedures to include: Fluoroscopy, Myelogram, Paracentesis, Thoracentesis, Thyroid Biopsy, Lumbar Puncture, Breast Biopsies, Arthrograms
- Monday – Friday: Day shifts
- Weekend rotation via teleradiology (not required to be onsite)
- Competitive base salary commensurate with experience/training
- $50,000 sign on bonus
- Paid occurrence-based malpractice insurance
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Short and long-term disability
- Group Life insurance
- Robust retirement plans
- Customary and reasonable moving expenses
UPMC Northwest in Seneca, Cranberry Township, beautifully built in 1994, has 96 private rooms, including 30 that can be converted for semi-private occupancy, yielding as many as 126 beds. A one-story, 28-bed behavioral health building, part of the UPMC Behavioral Health Network, adjoins the hospital via an enclosed walkway. A nine-bed inpatient rehabilitation unit and a 16-bed transitional care unit are also located adjacent to the hospital.
UPMC Northwest provides a full range of health care services, including inpatient, outpatient, and emergency care, as well as highly specialized diagnostic and treatment procedures. The combination of high-tech medicine and compassionate care touches every one of the thousands of patients who enter UPMC Northwest each year.
To learn more about UPMC Northwest, visit: www.upmcnorthwest.com.About UPMC:
A $19 billion world-renowned health care provider and insurer, Pittsburgh-based UPMC is inventing new models of patient-centered, cost-effective, accountable care. UPMC provides more than $900 million a year in benefits to its communities, including more care to the region’s most vulnerable citizens than any other health care institution. The largest nongovernmental employer in Pennsylvania, UPMC integrates 87,000 employees, 40 hospitals, 700 doctors’ offices and outpatient sites, and a 3.5 million- member Insurance Services Division, the largest medical insurer in western Pennsylvania. As UPMC works in close collaboration with the University of Pittsburgh Schools of the Health Sciences, U.S. News & World Report consistently ranks UPMC Presbyterian Shadyside on its annual Honor Roll of America’s Best Hospitals. UPMC Enterprises functions as the innovation and commercialization arm of UPMC, and UPMC International provides hands-on health care and management services with partners around the world. For more information, go to UPMC.comAbout Seneca, PA:
Seneca, PA is in Venango County, a region offering diverse recreational and cultural opportunities. Four colleges and universities are located within 30 miles of Seneca, as well as private and public elementary, middle school and high schools.
Hours to major cities include:
- Approximately 90 miles to Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
- Approximately 130 miles to Cleveland, OH *home of Rock N Roll Hall of Fame Approximately 245 miles to Toronto, Ontario
Apply for Diagnostic Radiologist - $50,000 sign on
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly