EM - Physician - Mercy Hospital Downtown - Bakersfield
You got into medicine to do one thing: care for patients. You've come to the right place.
Ours is a physician-owned group, the largest in the nation, meaning we have built a model that allows our physicians to focus on our mission: to care for patients. It also means we are built to last, with the size, resources, and opportunities of a national company.
At US Acute Care Solutions you will get ownership in the group, access to the very best post-residency continuing medical education in the nation, and a culture devoted to constant improvement by practicing evidence, science-based medicine. But most importantly, you’ll get colleagues who, as leaders of their own destiny, are committed to a culture of shared ownership over our common goal: outstanding patient care.
- ED Volume: 26,000
- 10-hour physician shifts and 12-hour APP shifts are available.
- Cerner EMR System
- Specialty services include critical care, general surgery, urology, neurosurgery, ortho, OBGYN, and PEDS on call.
Bakersfield is located in Kern County, the heart of California, nestled between San Francisco and Los Angeles. People who consider putting down roots in the area will find a healthy job market and an affordable place to raise a family.
Bakersfield’s strong sense of community and family and its booming oil and agriculture industries keep the region thriving. Bakersfield has hundreds of miles of bike paths and lanes and nearly 60 parks, offering locals plenty of opportunities to enjoy the outdoors, including the Sierra Nevada Mountains and some of California’s expansive national forests.
- Equity for all full-time physicians
- Industry-leading, company funded 401k
- Annual CME/BEA (Business Expense Account)
- Outstanding Professional development programs
- Student loan refinancing as low as 2.99%
- Groundbreaking Paid Parental Leave
- Pioneering Paid Military Leave
- Short- and long-term disability (own occupation)
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision and Rx coverage
- The best medical malpractice including tail coverage
- Location flexibility and stability of a national group
Mercy Hospital Downtown – Bakersfield
2215 Truxtun Ave.
Bakersfield, CA 93301
Apply for EM - Physician - Mercy Hospital Downtown - Bakersfield
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly