Growing OBGYN group seeks BE/BC physician to join our Women First practice with six physicians, three certified nurse midwives and four nurse practitioners. Excellent opportunity for rapid practice growth and development. Full scope OBGYN practice with dedicated OR time and attractive call schedules.
- Possesses a strong work ethic and is a reliable team player to provide both comprehensive OB/GYN and surgical care to our patients
- Primarily responsible for diagnosis and treatment of adult female and adolescent patients in the area of obstetrics and gynecology within the growing OB/GYN Specialty Group.
- Participates in the day-to-day activities of the department which includes assisting with the completion of medical records, performing audits, development of quality assurance programs and serving on committees as requested by the department chair
Licensure by Commonwealth of Pennsylvania. Board Certified in OB/GYN or active candidate for board certification. Competency is ensured by ongoing continuing medical education, annual performance reviews, and re-credentialing
- Competitive salary with opportunity for sign on and retention bonuses
- Medical malpractice insurance provided
- PTO and CME time
- Professional dues
- Relocation allowance
- Retirement contributions
- Tuition assistance for employees and dependents
About South Central PA:
South central Pennsylvania features both rural and suburban living and boasts an abundance of arts, entertainment and historically significant areas close by like Gettysburg. The region also offers top-rated public schools, blue-ribbon private schools, and some of Pennsylvania s top colleges and universities. And with affordable homes, it s a great place to grow your career and your family.
Listed among Forbes.com America s Most Livable Cities we are a 2-3 hour drive away from New York City, Philadelphia, Pittsburgh, Baltimore and Washington, D.C.
Apply for OB/GYN
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly