Nocturnist Needed for the Florida Panhandle
This employed opportunity has a competitive compensation package with RVU. You will also be offered health/dental/vision benefits, life insurance/disability, relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, CME time and/or stipend, a retirement plan, and malpractice insurance.
Tallahassee, Florida qualifies as the proverbial college town. If the intellectual and cultural stimulation of college towns energizes you, consider bringing your skills to Florida's capital. The city has a lower cost of living than the national average and access to the beach.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, contact George Petiya directly at 954.616.2913 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Competitive salary plus RVU
- Sign-on bonus and a relocation package
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Flexible schedule
- 10-hour shifts
- No procedures required
- Teaching opportunity if desired
- Spanish is a plus, but not required
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
Apply for Nocturnist Needed for the Florida Panhandle
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly