IM Hospitalist Opening in North Carolina
This employed opportunity has a competitive compensation package with bonuses. You will be offered malpractice coverage, medical benefits, PTO, CME time, a sign-on bonus, life insurance, relocation reimbursement, and a retirement package.
You will be able to enjoy North Carolina's great weather with access to the Atlantic beaches and all the city amenities offered in the Raleigh-Durham area. The community is supportive of youth sports and music programs and offers exceptional public and private school options for those with families.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all 50 states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
If you are interested, please call Lisa Goldstein at 954.837.2674 or email your CV and references to email@example.com.
- Work a 7 on and 7 off block schedule
- 12-hour shifts, 15 shifts every 30 days
- Closed ICU
- No procedures necessary
- Some teaching to FP residents
- BC if practicing within 2 years of residency
- Strong base salary and comprehensive benefits package
- Malpractice with tail, 403(b), and 40 hours of CME with stipend
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
Apply for IM Hospitalist Opening in North Carolina
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly