OB/GYN Hospitalist Medical Director Needed in Fort Lauderdale, FL
You will also receive an administrative stipend, 401(k) with an annual matching program, relocation assistance, employee stock purchase plan, tuition reimbursement assistance, advanced and continuing medical education, life and disability insurance, medical/dental/vision benefits, professional liability insurance, and support and payment for mandatory license/s and hospital credentialing.
Come work in Fort Lauderdale. It is a city on Florida's southeastern coast, known for its beaches, culture and events, and boating canals. It is lined with upscale outdoor restaurants, bars, boutiques, and luxury hotels.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a great organization where you can share your skills and expertise. With access to the largest bank of temporary and permanent positions nationwide, CompHealth will help you find a practice opportunity that truly matches your criteria.
If you are interested, please contact Van Ruttley directly at 203.663.9389 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job #2693980.
- Receive a stipend for administrative duties
- Tuition reimbursement assistance and full benefits including malpractice (tail coverage) and CME
- Leadership role with 20% administrative responsibilities and 80% clinical
- Level 3 NICU, private suites, many labor delivery rooms, ORs, and in-house anesthesia
- 7 to 8, 24-hour shifts per month, also an option to cover the clinics 2 times a week
- Practice attends about 30 deliveries per month
- Affiliated MFM and neonatology support
- Board certified in OB/GYN required and both OB and GYN cases
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
Apply for OB/GYN Hospitalist Medical Director Needed in Fort Lauderdale, FL
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly