Orthopedic Surgeon Is Needed in Vermont
You will receive a competitive salary. You will also be provided with medical benefits, vacation/holidays, relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, CME time and/or stipend, a retirement plan, life insurance/disability, and malpractice insurance.
Come work in Randolph, a vibrant community with delightful summers and winters that allow you to enjoy skiing at nearby Killington and Mad River Glen. You will be close to two universities (Dartmouth College and UVM) and all the amenities college towns offer. You will enjoy dining for all tastes, coffee shops, art galleries, concerts, and performing arts.
CompHealth is one of the largest permanent and temporary staffing firms in America. We are expertly trained to help physicians find the right job in the right location. Our goal is to ensure that your interaction with us is seamless and stress-free from start to finish.
If you are interested, call Rachel Roberto at 203.663.6655 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 25-bed critical access
- General orthopedics and total joints
- May be no call requirement, there is one full-time orthopod who takes call at his discretion
- Total hips and knees are part of this practice
- Anterior and posterior approach
- Occasionally there are residents
- Board certified or board eligible
- J-1 visas candidates welcome
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
Apply for Orthopedic Surgeon Is Needed in Vermont
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly