Critical Care - Physician - Holy Cross Germantown Hospital
As a Critical Care physician within USACS, you'll be part of a team unique in today's industry. USACS provides physicians with ownership, unparalleled benefits and the opportunity to practice within a values-based model emphasizing quality, long-term wealth building and a culture of shared ownership. USACS physicians enjoy the security and resources of a large, national group without sacrificing the advantages typically found in local groups.
- Holy Cross Germantown Hospital opened in October 2014 to provide high-quality healthcare to the people of Germantown, Maryland, and upper Montgomery County.
- The hospital features a full scope of medical services, a 15-bed Intensive Care Unit, and two 30-bed units for all non-intensive care patients equipped with advanced patient monitoring capabilities.
- A behavioral health unit is available for psychiatric care.
- All patient rooms are private and allow 24/7 visiting hours.
- The hospital provides a broad range of specialties, including surgery.
- A full-service radiology department is located next to the ED for prompt patient assessment, including MRI, CT, ultrasound, nuclear medicine, diagnostic and interventional radiology, EKG and echocardiogram.
- Comprehensive maternity services include labor and delivery rooms, cesarean surgical suites, private postpartum rooms and an eight-bed neonatal care unit.
The city of Germantown, Maryland straddles Interstate 270 about 26 miles north of Washington, D.C. Germantown is one of the county’s fastest growing communities, with an extensive number of new homes, communities, schools and commercial centers. Whether you are into hiking, camping, gold, visiting galleries, or attending a performance at a theatre, you’ll find it all, and more in Montgomery County. With more than 33,000 acres of parkland in 345 parks, 60 galleries, 22 theaters, 50 historical venues, visitors and residents enjoy superb amenities throughout the year. Germantown's location gives residents quick and easy access to the historic sites of Washington, D.C., and the urban nightlife of Baltimore. Its location is ideal for employment opportunities as well, as residents can find work in one of the nearby cities while residing in the suburban locale of Germantown, where the cost of living is significantly lower. The convenient accessibility and wide array of amenities make Germantown a very desirable place to call home.
- ICU Volume: 14
- 15 bed ICU/IMC
- 24-7 Critical Care physician coverage
- Experienced ICU Nursing Staff with seasoned nurse leader
- ED Volume: 23,000
- 14–bed ED including two specialized rooms for behavioral needs
- Eight-bed Observation Unit
- Full-service radiology department located next to the ED
- Close proximity to all radiology services, with bedside ultrasound in the main ED
- ED Point of Care testing
- Flexible documentation system using templates and voice recognition
- Cerner transitioning to Epic in October 2021
- Eight physician/APP provider hospitalist team
- Team is supported by IAC RNs to facilitate operations
- 24-hour intensivists onsite
- Team approach model with Hospitalist, Critical Care and Emergency Department under one IAC Director
- Equity for all full-time physicians
- Industry-leading, company funded 401k
- Annual CME/BEA (Business Expense Account)
- Outstanding Professional development programs
- Student loan refinancing as low as 2.99%
- Groundbreaking Paid Parental Leave
- Pioneering Paid Military Leave
- Short- and long-term disability (own occupation)
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision and Rx coverage
- The best medical malpractice including tail coverage
- Location flexibility and stability of a national group
Holy Cross Germantown Hospital
19801 Observation Drive
Germantown, MD 20876
Apply for Critical Care - Physician - Holy Cross Germantown Hospital
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly