We are currently looking for a BC/BE OB-GYN to join our multi-specialty group in Clarksville, Tennessee.
- Outstanding opportunity to join the OB-GYN team of our our well-established private practice and work alongside 4 board certified OB-GYN physicians, 2 nurse practitioners, and a tenured support staff
- Our multi-specialty practice is composed of 51 providers, including 20 board certified family and internal medicine physicians as well as pediatricians, OB-GYN physicians and advanced practitioners
- Our providers have offered the full scope of obstetrics and gynecology for 25+ years
- Full-time schedule with 1:5 call obligation
- Offering competitive compensation and complete benefits
- Must comply with HIPAA rules and regulations
About Clarksville, TN:
- Located in Northern Tennessee, Clarkesville is a historic city that is bordered by the scenic beauty of the Cumberland River, a thriving and progressive university, and neighborhoods of people who are passionately committed to their city.
- Home to Austin Peay State University, residents have access to institutions of higher education and a community which promotes a unique cultural experience, diversity, and a vibrant arts scene.
- Whether it’s the downtown market, summer concerts, winter ice skating, or festivals, downtown Clarksville is filled with entertainment and activities year-round.
- The community is conveniently located about 1 hour northeast of Nashville and Nashville International Airport.
Our practice is a proud member of Privia Medical Group, a national physician organization with more than 2,700+ providers in multiple states. Through high-performance physician groups, accountable care organizations, and population health management programs, Privia works in partnership with health plans, health systems and employers to better align reimbursements to quality and outcomes.
Director, Provider Recruitment
Privia Medical Group
Apply for OB-GYN Physician
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly