Urology - Physician - Longmont, Colorado
UCHealth Medical Group is ready to welcome a full-time, board eligible or board certified Urologist who is interested in general urology. This position will be practicing out of our northern market in Longmont, Colorado.
About the Opportunity:
- Appealing work-life balance with a four-day work week.
- Favorable 1:9 call schedule.
- Strong robotics program as well as 2 available lasers.
- Mentorship and back-up in the OR for larger surgeries.
- UCHealth Medical Group is a physician-led organization, with a dedicated focus on access, performance and innovation.
- This is great environment for a physician who is interested in joining a busy urology program, and transitioning into an existing practice.
We expect you to live a balanced life and enjoy the Colorado lifestyle. Our competitive compensation package includes:
- Retirement program encompassing a basic pension plan, 401(a) investment account, 403(b) matching account and a 457(b) deferred compensation savings plan.
- Offerings include medical, vision, dental, life insurance, disability coverage.
- Pet insurance, Legal insurance, Identity Protection, and employee discount programs.
- Competitive time off plan and wellness benefits.
- Generous continuing medical education (CME) allowance.
UCHealth Medical Group is a physician-led organization, with a dedicated focus on access, performance, innovation and experience, providing unmatched patient care in the Rocky Mountain Front Range. With more than 10 hospitals and 100 clinic locations, UCHealth pushes the boundaries of medicine, providing advanced treatments and clinical trials and improving health through innovation.
Apply for Urology - Physician - Longmont, Colorado
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly