Radiology | Anchorage, AK | No Nights, No Weekends, No Holidays
An established private practice in Anchorage, AK is seeking to add a Fellowship Trained MSK Radiologist to their team or a BE/BC Diagnostic Radiologist . This is a great opportunity for anyone seeking a work-life balanced practice opportunity. Enjoy a quality of life position in an outdoor enthusiast's paradise.
Candidates with a 2023 timeline are welcome to still apply.
• Outpatient only - Monday-Friday Schedule - No Nights, No Weekends, No Call
• Practice performs approximately 85% MSK radiology - open to candidates just seeking Diagnostic Radiology focus
• Guaranteed Base Salary with Partnership Track and Profit Sharing
• Sign-on Bonus
• 8 Weeks of Paid Vacation and Holidays Off - 12 Weeks once Partner
• Comprehensive benefits package with Paid Malpractice, Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance, 401k, CME allowance, and Moving Expenses
• Anchorage, the largest metropolitan city in Alaska, boasts a metropolitan population of nearly 300,000.
• Living in Alaska is truly a wilderness experience unlike any other. With over a dozen mountain ranges, over 365,000 miles of rivers, vastly divergent ecosystems, huge expanses of boreal forest and thousands of miles of coastline; the stage is set for any and all outdoor adventures.
• Fishing in the state is legendary. Whether you're seeking to fish king salmon, coho salmon, or angling for trout; you will have the ability to experience some of the best fishing worldwide.
• The Anchorage entertainment scene is as varied as the landscape. Nightlife, performing arts, and family entertainment thrive amid inspiring surroundings.
To learn more, please contact Misha Fabick:
Employment Type: Full Time
Apply for Radiology | Anchorage, AK | No Nights, No Weekends, No Holidays
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly