MSK Radiology in Anchorage, AK | No Nights and No Weekends | 10 Weeks Off
An established private practice in Anchorage, AK is seeking to add a Fellowship Trained MSK Radiologist to their team. This is a great opportunity for anyone seeking a work-life balanced practice opportunity. Enjoy a quality of life position in an outdoor enthusiast's paradise.
• Outpatient only - Monday-Friday Schedule - No Nights, No Weekends, No Call
• Practice will be 85% Musculoskeletal with some Diagnostic
• Guaranteed Base Salary
• Partnership Track Available
• Sign on Bonus and Moving Expenses Covered
• 10 Weeks of Paid Vacation and Holidays Off
• Comprehensive benefits package with Paid Malpractice, Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance, 401k, CME allowance
• Anchorage, the largest metropolitan city in Alaska, boasts a metropolitan population of nearly 300,000.
• Living in Alaska is truly a wilderness experience unlike any other. With over a dozen mountain ranges, over 365,000 miles of rivers, vastly divergent ecosystems, huge expanses of boreal forest and thousands of miles of coastline; the stage is set for any and all outdoor adventures.
• Fishing in the state is legendary. Whether you're seeking to fish king salmon, coho salmon, or angling for trout; you will have the ability to experience some of the best fishing worldwide.
• The Anchorage entertainment scene is as varied as the landscape. Nightlife, performing arts, and family entertainment thrive amid inspiring surroundings.
To learn more, please contact Misha Fabick:
Specialty: Radiology - Musculoskeletal
Employment Type: Full Time
Apply for MSK Radiology in Anchorage, AK | No Nights and No Weekends | 10 Weeks Off
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly