OB Hospitalist for the Layton Hospital
Layton, UT – Layton Hospital
Unique opportunity for a BC OB Hospitalist at Layton Hospital, a state-of-the-art community hospital in Layton, Utah. Our hospitalists provide backup coverage for our Layton Parkway Women’s Health patients and provide support as requested by physicians from affiliated local private practices. We have a strong team with excellent nurses and a level IIB special care nursery (32 weeks and up). Teamwork is the name of the game here and there is unyielding commitment to safety, quality and collegiality.
- Employment is with the Intermountain Medical Group
- Full time position is seven 24 hours shift per month, allowing ample time off to explore the amazing state of Utah
- Nationally renowned and employed MFM group provides consultation
- Visa sponsorship not available
- Board certified in OB/GYN
- Five years’ experience in labor & delivery
- Unrestricted Utah MD or DO license or the ability to obtain an unrestricted license
- U.S. ACGME Residency
- Competitive base salary with an opportunity for additional compensated shifts
- A robust benefits package including 401K match, EAP, malpractice insurance, CME and more
- Relocation assistance provided, up to 15K
- A 501c3 company
Layton Hospital is a 43-bed well-appointed community hospital with 6 LDR’s, 2 OB operating rooms and 16 postpartum rooms that serves the communities in Davis County. The conveniently located hospital has a majestic backdrop of the nearby Wasatch mountain range.
Davis County has a great location 25 minutes north of Salt Lake City. This growing area boasts excellent public schools, abundant recreation opportunities including hiking/running, pickleball, tennis, golf, cycling and a nearby world class ski resort. In addition, the Mighty 5 National Parks are all within a 3-4-hour drive.
Please do not hesitate to reach out to us if you are interested in learning more. Our recruiter as well as one of our physicians would be happy to speak with you about this opportunity.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status. Women, minorities, individuals with disabilities, and veterans are encouraged to apply.
Intermountain Healthcare is an integrated, not-for-profit health system with hospitals and clinics throughout Utah, as well as a hospital in Burley, Idaho. Based in Salt Lake City, Intermountain boasts a medical group, affiliate networks, homecare, telehealth, health insurance plans, and other services, along with wholly owned subsidiaries including SelectHealth, Saltzer Health, and Intermountain Healthcare in Nevada. Intermountain is viewed as a leader in transforming healthcare through high quality and sustainable costs. According to Becker’s ASC Review, “Utah is in the top 5 best places for physicians to work.” (May 24, 2021 Print | Email).
Our mission is: Helping people live the healthiest lives possible®
Apply for OB Hospitalist for the Layton Hospital
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly