Ob Hospitalist position in Beautiful Boynton Beach, FL
This opportunity involves working collaboratively with local obstetricians to ensure that every pregnant woman who presents to the hospital is cared for by an experienced physician every time. We are seeking OB/GYNs with exceptional clinical and communication skills, a passion for healthcare quality improvement, and a desire to shape the future of our specialty.
As an OBHG hospitalist, you are the in-house expert whose advanced clinical skill and ability to handle any OB emergency dramatically improves patient safety and satisfaction. You will work closely with local OB/GYNs to ensure that every pregnant woman who presents to the hospital is cared for by an experienced physician, every time.
If you are an obstetrician with a passion for patient care, exceptional communication skills, and a desire to shape the future of our specialty, we d like to talk with you about joining our team.
As a clinician-centered company, OBHG provides unparalleled support and resources and superior work/life balance. Full-time Hospitalists have the freedom to create their own schedules typically eight 24-hour shifts per month with no on-call duty or office management.
Ob Hospitalist Group offers:
- Competitive compensation (Est. FT comp $257,700-294-500 year)
- Flexibility in scheduling working 7 to 8 days per 28-day cycle (written 90+ days out)
- Paid A-rated Malpractice plus tail
- Annual CME reimbursement
- W-2 Employee status
- Benefits - Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, LTD/STD, HSA/FSA, 401k for full-time
- Leadership and advancement opportunities
- Regional and National Travel Physician opportunities
Join our growing national network of highly skilled obstetricians nearly 700 strong. OBHG programs offer a variety of work options including full time, part time, back up and travel opportunities. Looking to advance your OB career? Clinical/professional leadership positions are available at many of our locations across the United States.
Established in 1959, Bethesda Hospital East offers comprehensive services, including: a nationally recognized orthopedic total joint replacement program; cardiovascular care; cancer care; vascular, endovascular and robotic surgery; and women s and children s services. Bethesda Hospital East is part of Palm Beach County s consortium with the Charles E. Schmidt College of Medicine at Florida Atlantic University.
Our services cover a complete spectrum of women s health concerns, including:
- Maternity services, parent education classes, infertility treatment/reproductive medicine.
- Specialized care for high-risk pregnancies and unborn babies, including fetal MRI.
- Level II and III Neonatal Intensive Care Units and neonatal transport and surgical teams.
- Umbilical Cord Blood Collection Centers allow parents to donate their newborn s cord blood for use in treating more than 70 blood diseases.
Experience Old Florida charm in Boynton Beach, where cozy restaurants and boutiques line walkable Ocean Avenue and canopy-covered walkways lead to warm sea breezes and a wide stretch of sand at Oceanfront Park. Beaches like Oceanfront Park are some of the prettiest in the area, with access to coral and artificial reefs. Jaycee Park hugs the Intracoastal Waterway with easy access for canoes, kayaks and paddleboards
Apply for Ob Hospitalist position in Beautiful Boynton Beach, FL
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly