Concord Hospital Gastroenterology is seeking a BC/BE gastroenterologist to join our expanding program. Our ideal candidate would have clinical interests in all aspects of gastroenterology including hepatology and motility disorders. Advanced endoscopy procedures such as ERCP or endoscopic ultrasound are available if desired. This exciting opportunity would allow you to be an integral part of the expansion of our highly diverse and successful program. This practice supports a regional medical center in the capital city of Concord, serving multiple communities throughout central and northern New Hampshire.
Concord Hospital Gastroenterology is an energetic and fast growing practice looking for a motivated, collegial and hardworking individual to support and expand our program of highly skilled and trained specialists. We are equipped with the latest technology to diagnose and treat the full spectrum of gastrointestinal disorders. Currently our program has a total of 4 gastroenterologists and 2 advanced providers, with an equitable call ratio of 1:7.
If you are an individual that has a passion for patient-centered care, willingness to work in a collegial atmosphere, and are focused on clinical excellence this is the position for you!
Generous compensation package
- Competitive income guarantee
- Attractive benefits package, including a defined contribution pension plan
- Sign on bonus
- Relocation assistance
- Productivity bonus
- Performance incentive
Live, work and play in Concord
Concord provides all the energy, culture and opportunities of an urban city-yet is surrounded by magnificent natural beauty and protected habitats.
- One hour to Boston; the White Mountains and the Atlantic Coast
- Local regional airport in Manchester, NH; 20 minutes from Concord
- An abundance of outdoor activities like biking, boating, golfing, skiing and hiking
- Eclectic mix of dining, shopping and entertainment
- Enjoy a lower cost of living with no state income tax or sales tax
- Excellent private & public school systems, within close proximity to the hospital
- BC/BE in Gastroenterology
- Ability to obtain NH state professional licensing
If interested please send your CV and cover letter to:
Apply for Gastroenterologist
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly