Exciting OB/GYN Hospitalist Opportunities in Arkansas
Ob Hospitalist Group is looking for a passionate OB/GYNs to join our teams in Arkansas!
As an OBHG Hospitalist, you are the in-house expert whose advanced clinical skill and ability to handle any OB emergency dramatically improves patient safety and satisfaction. You will work closely with local OB/GYNs to ensure that every pregnant woman who presents to the hospital is cared for by an experienced physician, every time.
- Responsibilities include -- OB/GYN triage, fetal monitoring, and gynecological emergency assistance, as well as, patient evaluation and management, delivery attendance and surgical assists.
If you are an obstetrician with a passion for patient care, exceptional communication skills, and a desire to shape the future of our specialty, we'd like to talk with you about joining our team.
Our Current Openings:
- St. Bernard's Medical Center, Jonesboro, AR - Full time - $50K Signing bonus opportunity!
- Willow Creek Women's Hospital, Johnson, AR - Part time opening!
- Mercy Hospital Fort Smith, Fort Smith, AR - Part time opening!
OBHG is a clinician-centered company that provides unparalleled support and resources, and superior work/life balance. As a full-time hospitalist, you ll have the freedom to create your own schedule typically seven to eight 24-hour shifts per month with no on-call duty or office management.
Our Hospitalist Enjoy:
- Competitive compensation
- Flexible schedules (21+ days off each month!)
- No on-call responsibility
- CME allowance and 401k match
- Leadership/advancement opportunities
- Paid medical malpractice insurance with tail
- Full medical benefits
- Collegiate, team-based work environment
- Unparalleled physician support and resources
Join our growing national network of highly skilled obstetricians over 1,000 strong. OBHG programs offer a variety of work options including full time, part time, back up and travel opportunities. Looking to advance your OB career? Clinical/professional leadership positions are available at many of our locations across the United States.
Please let me know if you're interested to learn more!
Apply for Exciting OB/GYN Hospitalist Opportunities in Arkansas
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly