Clinical Faculty: Outpatient Psychiatrist with Banner Health and UArizona
Banner - University Medical Group (BUMG), in partnership with the University of Arizona College of Medicine, is actively recruiting a BC/BE Outpatient Psychiatrist to join the dynamic team in Tucson, AZ. This position provides the opportunity for involvement in a wide range of clinical and academic activities, including researching, teaching, and supervising medical students and residents. The physician hired will gain a faculty appointment at the University of Arizona consistent with rank and credentials.
- Patient population mix of cash pay, commercial insurance and Medicare/Medicaid
- Primarily medication management with option to provide psychotherapy as well
- Collaborative environment with therapists and other psychiatrists in clinic
- Onsite EKG, ECT and TMS available
- Excellent opportunities for professional development
- Interests in Addiction Psychiatry welcome, but not required
- ABMS Board Certification in Psychiatry
- Strong interest in serious mental illness
- Minimum starting salary plus competitive relocation assistance and sign-on incentives
- Paid Vacation, Holidays, and CME Days
- Paid malpractice
- Annual CME allowance
- Excellent tuition and health benefit package options for you and your family
- 401(k) and 457(b) deferred plan options
Banner - University Medicine Behavioral Health Clinic makes the highest level of behavioral care accessible to Arizona residents. Academic medicine provides behavioral patients the best health care to offer in research, teaching, and patient care. Our clinic combines psychiatric and behavioral health services in one location for a wide range of inpatient and outpatient care, including an emergency department dedicated to handling acute mentally ill patients, urgent psychiatric care, inpatient units, psychiatric outpatient clinics for diagnosis, medication, and therapy. Our behavioral health clinic provides comprehensive outpatient mental health services for adults, including consultations, evaluations, and treatments by psychiatrists, psychologists, counselors, and supervised trainees. The integrative services of our individualized care are designed to meet the needs of our patients through an inclusive mind-body-spirit approach to health and wellness.
As an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer, Banner University Medical Group (BUMG) recognizes the power of a diverse community and encourages applications from individuals with varied experiences and backgrounds. BUMG is an EEO/AA - M/W/D/V Employer.
Apply for Clinical Faculty: Outpatient Psychiatrist with Banner Health and UArizona
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly