Partnership Track Physician
Well-established, independent gastroenterology practice in south-central Pennsylvania is seeking a partnership track BC/ BE gastroenterologist. The practice, Jackson Siegelbaum Gastroenterology, (www.GICARE.com) has 8 physicians and 5 advanced practitioners in addition to a free-standing, physician-owned ambulatory endoscopy center. The position has ample opportunity for a candidate to bring advanced endoscopic skills to the medical community though this is not requisite for consideration.
This position offers a competitive compensation package. Qualified candidates would become partnership track in the practice and endoscopy center.
The community is family friendly, culturally diverse, has numerous local recreational activities and lies at a nexus of convenient access to larger metropolitan areas along the Mid-Atlantic region.
Contact April Dunn, Executive Assistant, directly at 717-525-6457 or email your CV and references to email@example.com.
About South Central Pennsylvania
- Features both rural and suburban living and boasts an abundance of sports, arts, cultural events, and entertainment. Close to historically significant areas such as Gettysburg and world-famous Hershey Park and Hershey s Chocolate World.
- Offers top-rated public schools, blue-ribbon private schools, and some of Pennsylvania s top colleges and universities. Area school districts are consistently ranked in the top 20 percent of Pennsylvania. With affordable homes a composite cost of living index of 99.7, compared to 126.5 in Philadelphia it s a great place to grow a career and family
- Listed among Forbes.com America s Most Livable Cities, and ranked in U.S. News & World Report s Best Cities to Live. We are a two to three hour drive away from New York City, Philadelphia, Pittsburgh, Baltimore, and Washington, D.C.
About Jackson Siegelbaum (https://www.gicare.com/about-us/)
- Jackson Siegelbaum Gastroenterology was established in 1974. Our philosophy has always focused on the patient first by providing physical and emotional comfort and striving for the best health outcomes possible. As an independent practice with close ties with the area health systems, we consistently advocate for our patients.
- On-site CAP certified pathology lab.
- Anesthesia services for ASC.
- On-site infusion program.
- Research division for bio-pharma clinical trials.
- Participation in two local CINs and a regional ACO.
- As an independent practice, we are engaged in progressive and evolving care delivery models with area health systems and payors.
Apply for Partnership Track Physician
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly