This flexible fulltime (0.8-1.0) Family Medicine or Internal Medicine opportunity located in our bustling Oregon clinic practice location offers a Family Medicine physician the opportunity to join our experienced and collegial team. Join our collegial team of three physicians and two advanced practitioners. Our fulltime physicians can expect a typical 4.5-5 day work week with minimal Saturday clinic rotation (typically 6-7 a year) requiring 36 patient contact hours a week.
- Outpatient only working 0.8-1.0 FTE
- 32-36 patient contact hours
- Two year salary guarantee with signing bonus
- Epic EMR with individual optimization options to improve efficiency
- Lab and imaging on site
- Great work-life balance
- Approximately 1:7 rotation for Saturday morning clinics from 8 am to 11 am
- System wide call is approximately 2 weekends per year (phone only) and several weekday evenings
- MD or DO
- Active Unrestricted WI Medical License (or ability to obtain one)
- BE/BC in Family Medicine or Internal Medicine
- Active Unrestricted DEA
Comprehensive benefit package exclusively designed for physicians including annual CME dollars, guaranteed salary for your first two years, immediate vacation/CME time allotments, 401K multi-funded account, and salary continuation are just a few of our generous offerings.
Dean SSM Overview
Dean Medical Group is a multi-specialty group is the for-profit subsidiary of SSM Health consisting of over 500 physicians spread amongst 25 clinics in the 18 counties of south-central WI. SSM Health is an integrated delivery system with our own health plan located right here in Madison allowing greater coordination of care between provider and payor. Dean and SSM merged in 2013, most of your patients will be members of Dean Health Plan. DHP does offer their own 5 star HMO plan for MAPD.
For more information contact:
Aaron Dolan, Senior Recruiter - Physician, Provider and Leadership Talent
Phone 608.250.1156 Cell 608.957.1429
firstname.lastname@example.org | www.joinssmhealth.com
Physician - State of Work Location