Job Description & Requirements
Obstetrics & Gynecology Physician in Louisiana
StartDate: ASAP Pay Rate: $379000.00 - 500000.00
A reputable multispecialty practice that has been providing patient-centered care for more than 70 years is seeking a board-certified or board-eligible OB/GYN to join its team. This position offers the ability to grow in your career while working alongside a group of experienced OB/GYNs in an organization that is truly committed to its patients and its community.
- Excellent work-life balance—ability to make your own schedule + have ample autonomy
- Partnership track with no buy-in
- $500,000+ income potential
- $60,000 retention bonus + $50,000 sign-on bonus
- Additional call stipend
- Work within a group of 60 physicians—built-in referral system
- Immediate patient volume—be as busy as you desire from Day 1
- No local competition
- J-1 + H-1B sponsorship available
A thriving university town an hour from Shreveport, this inviting community is rich in culture and genuine Southern hospitality. With access to nearby major metros and neighbors who are more like family, you’ll feel right at home as soon as you arrive.
- Diverse family-friendly community with a low cost of living and some of the top schools in the state
- An exciting 18-block historic downtown district, featuring a variety of unique local attractions, shops, and restaurants
- Plenty of opportunities for outdoor recreation—enjoy hiking, biking, fishing, camping, kayaking, and much more
- Enjoy quick weekend getaways to Dallas, Houston, and New Orleans—all within driving distance
About the Company
- Candidates must be eligible for medical licensure in the State of Louisiana and must be board-eligible or certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Medical degree required
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation’s leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Obstetrician/Gynecologist, Obstetrics/Gynecology, Obstetrics, Gynecology, Obgyn, Ob/Gyn, Pregnancy, Newborn, Maternity, Physician, Healthcare, Health Care, Patient Care, Hospital, Medical, Doctor, Md