PULMONARY AND/OR CRITICAL CARE PHYSICIANS
The Respiratory Institute (RI) is recruiting Pulmonary and/or Critical Care Physicians for Cleveland Clinic Medina Hospital.
Medina is one of the top-rated communities in Ohio, located just 30 minutes from downtown Cleveland. Medina offers a perfect mix of suburban amenities and natural beauty. Boasting a highly rated public school system, diverse housing options, and a highly educated population, Medina is one of the most coveted locations to raise a family in Northeast Ohio.
The Medina division of the RI is seeking motivated Pulmonary and Critical Care physicians who are interested in a cutting-edge practice including disease specific ambulatory clinics, an inpatient pulmonary consultation service, , and multi-specialty critical care experience. As an integrated group within the RI, physicians are encouraged to avail themselves of educational and collaborative opportunities at Cleveland Clinic main campus. Join a dynamic, well respected practice in a world class organization in Medina, Ohio and have the best of all worlds.
This opportunity commands a very competitive salary enhanced by an exceptional benefits package, relocation assistance, CME allowance, and a collegial work environment.
- Excellent work life balance, flex scheduling available.
- 401(a) Investment Pension Plan and 403(b) Match, Exceptional Health Care Coverage,
- Generous paid time off, holidays, personal and wellness day, back up daycare, maternity and parental leave
- Public Service Loan Forgiveness (PSLF) qualifying employer
- Ongoing development of your professional skills through CCF’s training programs and mentorships
- An academic appointment in the Cleveland Clinic Lerner College of Medicine of Case Western Reserve University is available and will be commensurate with experience and qualifications
Located on the corridor to the Medina community, Medina Hospital is a 157-bed acute-care facility serving the healthcare needs of a growing Medina County since 1944. In August 2009, the hospital affiliated with Cleveland Clinic becoming the ninth regional hospital in the health system.
We are committed to providing the region with "Quality Care, Close to Home".
Interested Candidates are to submit Cover Letter and Curriculum Vitae online: http://www.clevelandclinic.org/physicianrecruitment
Cleveland Clinic is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to increasing the diversity of its faculty. It welcomes nominations of and applications from women and members of minority groups, as well as others who would bring additional dimensions to its research, teaching, and clinical missions. Cleveland Clinic is a smoke/drug free work environment.
Apply for PULMONARY AND/OR CRITICAL CARE PHYSICIANS
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly