St. Luke’s University Health Network is seeking a full time BC/BE Hepatologist to join our growing team of 32 young and dynamic physicians. Our team is shaping the future of gastroenterology services in the region through the development of new and innovative programs and brand-new state of the art endoscopy centers.
Location: This position is based at our Bethlehem campus with the opportunity for outreach at additional sites.
In joining St. Luke’s University Health Network you’ll enjoy:
- Work/life balance and flexibility
- Team-based care with well-educated, dedicated support staff
- Exceptional compensation package, starting bonus, and relocation reimbursement
- Rich benefits package, including malpractice, health and dental insurance, loan forgiveness and generous CME allowance
- Teaching, research, quality improvement and strategic development opportunities
- A St. Luke’s “family” that will help you adapt to the new region.
- In addition to patient care, the department also supports and trains medical students, internal medicine residents and gastroenterology fellows.
- Our team conducts clinical research and participates in industry- and NIH-sponsored as well as investigator-initiated research and serves as Faculty for the Temple / St. Luke’s School of Medicine.
- This role provides the opportunity to lead the Hepatology clinic for our Gastroenterology fellows and care for St. Luke’s pre-transplant and post-transplant patients in collaboration with the Temple Liver Transplant program.
- We utilize Olympus scopes which provide a comprehensive offering to meet every gastroenterology procedural need.
- Collectively, the team delivers over 43,000 annual visits and performs about 30,000 procedures.
- St. Luke’s gastroenterology practices enjoy the support of a large health network with appropriate levels of autonomy allowing each practice to establish its unique identity while receiving referrals from our loyal Primary Care Physician Groups.
- To learn more about our St. Luke’s Gastroenterology program, please visit https://www.slhn.org/gicareers
About St. Luke’s University Health Network
Founded in 1872, St. Luke’s University Health Network (SLUHN) is a fully integrated, regional, non-profit network of more than 16,000 employees providing services at 12 hospitals and 300+ outpatient sites. With annual net revenue greater than $2 billion, the Network’s service area includes 11 counties: Lehigh, Northampton, Berks, Bucks, Carbon, Montgomery, Monroe, Schuylkill and Luzerne counties in Pennsylvania and Warren and Hunterdon counties in New Jersey.
Dedicated to advancing medical education, St. Luke’s is the preeminent teaching hospital in central-eastern Pennsylvania. In partnership with Temple University, St. Luke’s created the Lehigh Valley’s first and only regional medical school campus. It also operates the nation’s longest continuously operating School of Nursing, established in 1884, and 38 fully accredited graduate medical educational programs with 347 residents and fellows.
*We do not sponsor visas
Apply for Hepatologist
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly