HM ICU Traveler
HM ICU Traveler
As America’s leading medical group; Envision is striving to provide quality coverage where needed. The Envision Envoy Team has a great opportunity to join our exclusive Critical Care Travel Team.
With more than 25,000 clinicians, we are the country’s largest multispecialty provider, and our clients include some of the most highly desirable and well-respected hospitals and health systems in the nation. Our more than 2,300 contracts in 48 states and the District of Columbia span anesthesiology, emergency medicine, hospital medicine, radiology, surgery and women’s and children’s services.
- Flexibility with employment options – as an independent contractor or employee (W-2)
- Paid travel and lodging with travel concierge or self-service travel arrangement
- Paid medical staff dues, licenses, certifications, applications and malpractice insurance
- Full support from a dedicated ENVOY regional medical director
- Opportunity to enhance your career portfolio at prestigious facilities
Full-Time, Guarantee ENVOY Staffing
- Guaranteed contracts to travel nationally
- Guaranteed competitive rates and hours each month
- Equitable scheduling and block scheduling
- Travel convenience package
- Robust benefits including paid malpractice and health insurance (not applicable for independent contractors)
Our physician- and clinician-led culture will support you as a well-respected member of our clinical travel team and an integral part of Envision’s growth strategy. Join us in providing quality services and ensuring continuity of patient care and engagement while representing Envision Physician Services at both new and current client sites nationwide.
Apply for HM ICU Traveler
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly