Nanyang Assistant Professor
2022 Nanyang Assistant Professorship Call.
The World's Best Young University is Looking For The World's Most Promising Professors.
NTU invites outstanding young researchers and exceptional scholars to apply for appointment as Nanyang Assistant Professors.
Here are 3 good reasons to join NTU Singapore:
- Pursue your highest aspirations at a university that is ranked among the top in the world by Quacquarelli Symonds.
- Reap results at this research-intensive university that is among the top Asian universities in normalized research citation (Clarivate’s InCites 2021) and is ranked 42nd globally among universities in the Nature Index 2021.
- Rise in your chosen field as an elite Nanyang Assistant Professor with start-up research grant of up to US$753,000 (S$1 million), an attractive remuneration package and a tenure-track appointment.
Successful candidates will:
- Receive a start-up research grant of up to S$ 1 million (US$ 753K; €619K; £532K)
- Enjoy attractive remuneration package and other benefits including assistance with accommodation
- Hold a tenure-track appointment and play lead roles in the university’s new wave of multi-disciplinary, integrative research
- The University provides excellent R&D infrastructure with well-equipped state-of-the-art laboratories and opportunities for research funding.
Desired skills and experience
- Early career researcher (post-doctoral fellow or equivalent) from a reputable university
- PhD or equivalent degree in any discipline obtained within the past 10 years
- Strong track record for publication and relevant teaching experience
- Ready to lead his/her research group independently.
- Clinician-Scientists interested in clinical studies, epidemiology and translational research are welcome.
If you are an early-career researcher (postdoctoral fellow or equivalent), and are ready to lead your research group independently, you are invited to submit your application for the 2022 Nanyang Assistant Professorship.