Practice along the Spectacular Northern Colorado Front Range with Top 5 Large Health System
AT THE END OF THE DAY…This is where YOU want to BE!
BANNER HEALTH, one of the country’s premier, health systems and BANNER MEDICAL GROUP (BMG), Banner Health's employed physician group, with more than 1,500 physicians and advance practice providers, has an excellent employed opportunity for a qualified candidate to step into this unique opportunity and be a part of a dynamic rapidly growing Neurosurgical Group who are doing great things! Based out of North Colorado Medical Center (NCMC) in Greeley, this position will help support expansion and growing market shares in Northern Colorado and surrounding states.
Requirements and details, include:
- BE/BC in Neurosurgery
- Trauma skills
- Complex spine skill preferred
- Supported by APPs
- Call: 1:6 weekends
Northern Colorado is one of the best places to live and work in the entire nation and was recently named one of the fastest-growing and best places to live in the nation. Enjoy spectacular views along the Rocky Mountain Front Range, great weather (over 300 days of pure Colorado sunshine a year), endless recreational activities, and more. Banner Health has multiple clinics and three hospitals in this region.
- Within one hour of majestic Rocky Mountain National Park and 90 minutes to world-class ski resorts in the Colorado Rockies
- Biking, hiking, camping, rock climbing, hunting/fishing
- A multitude of public and private golf courses and public parks
- Cultural and historic activities throughout the year
- Thriving retail sector featuring a mix of national chains and independently-owned businesses
- Highly educated workforce & broad-based business sector leading to substantial growth along the front range
Join the Banner Health Team, where you’ll have the time to connect with your patients, your practice, your family and the great outdoors! We offer dedication to work/life balance unmatched in our industry. Meaning you get to spend more time doing what you love. That’s HEALTH CARE made easier, LIFE made better!
- Attractive base salary
- Paid malpractice with tail
- CME allowance
- 401k matching with and 457(b) deferred compensation plans
- Excellent benefit package options that provide security for you and your family
As an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer, Banner Health recognizes the power of a diverse community and encourages applications from individuals with varied experiences and backgrounds. Banner Health is an EEO/AA - M/W/D/V Employer.