Lexington Brain & Spine Institute is seeking a BC/BE neurosurgeon with interest in general neurosurgery, to join our team of five highly-skilled neurosurgeons. The ideal candidate would have expertise in general and complex spine procedures as well as general and functional neurosurgery.
Lexington Brain & Spine Institute is an employed multi-disciplinary institute with nine physicians in the Lexington Medical Center network of care and provides comprehensive care for disorders of the brain, spine, and nervous systems.
- Established high volume practice and built-in referral network with an established primary care network
- Shared call (1 in 5 office call and inpatient consults)
- Opportunities for APP support and supervision
- Inpatient & Outpatient EPIC EMR with 24/7 internal tech support
- Full spectrum of specialty care support including a premier heart and vascular center, robust general surgery and orthopaedic programs, and high-quality radiology department with ample access to advanced imaging
- Close proximity to beautiful Lake Murray
- Affordable cost of living
Employment benefits include:
- Malpractice coverage
- Retirement plans with matching percentage
- Health, dental and vision
- Daycare FSA
- Life, Accident, and Critical Illness Insurance
- Short and Long-term disability
- College Plans
- Relocation assistance
- CME allowance
About Lexington Medical Center
Lexington Medical Center is a 557-bed acute care hospital network in West Columbia, South Carolina. In March of 2019, the Medical Center opened the doors to the largest clinical expansion in South Carolina's history. The network includes six community medical centers, an occupational health facility, the largest nursing home in the Carolinas, an Alzheimer's care center, and 75 physician practices with over 400 employed physicians.
Near the capital city of Columbia, South Carolina, home to the University of South Carolina, enjoy SEC Division I sporting events, top quality entertainment at the Colonial Life Arena and the Koger Center for the Arts, energetic nightlife in the Congaree Vista, or stroll Main Street during the Saturday morning Soda City Market. Its central location, favorable economic environment, cultural diversity, and recreation opportunities make the Columbia area an ideal place to work, live, and play.
Please visit our facility website www.lmcphysicians.com to learn more about Lexington Medical Center and what it is like to be a part of our Physician Network
Apply for Neurosurgery Opportunity
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly