West Texas Trauma Surgeon
- 402-bed Acute Care Facility
- Level II Trauma
- 12hr primary in-house coverage, plus 12hr secondary call from home
- All cases come through the ED
Trauma Surgeon Criteria:
- Board Certified Surgery with Trauma/Surgical Critical Care Fellowship Preferred
- ATLS Required
- Willingness to work at on-site clinic for post-op follow up visit
- Permanent positions with equitable scheduling model and unique work/rest model
- Paid Malpractice and no attributed overhead expenses
- Employment model with full benefits; including, health and 401K with employer match
- $5,000 CME Allowance
- Competitive Income Potential
- Comprehensive back-end support services including recruitment, credentialing, renewals, billing, follow up clinic support and more
Medical Center Hospital (MCH) has proudly served Ector County and the surrounding 17 counties of the Permian Basin for over 60 years. The hospital has come a long way since opening their doors in 1949, growing from a small county hospital into a prosperous 402-bed regional medical center serving over 100,000 patients annually. MCH is still the only full-service hospital in the region, and they strive to deliver the best care possible for the people of the Permian Basin.
Hospital website: http://www.mchodessa.com/COMMUNITY INFORMATION
- City of Odessa: http://odessa-tx.gov/
• Permanent positions with equitable scheduling model and unique work/rest model
• Paid Malpractice and no attributed overhead expenses
• Employment model with full benefits; including, health and 401K with elective deferral options.
• $5,000 CME Allowance
• Competitive Income Potential
• Comprehensive back-end support services including recruitment, credentialing, renewals, billing, follow-up clinic support and more
Envision Physician Services is a leading national medical group, delivering care when and where it's needed most. Our team of 25,000 clinicians specializes in anesthesiology, emergency medicine, hospital medicine, radiology, surgery and women's and children's care. Together, we care for more than 32 million patients a year and support healthcare partners across 45 states and the District of Columbia
As a part of Envision Healthcare, we are making a meaningful difference in patients' lives and driving innovations that improve the delivery of care and the health of communities in every corner of America. We treat more than 15 percent of the country's emergency department visits, deliver more than 120,000 babies, conduct more than 10 million radiology reads and provide more than 2.6 million anesthesia cases each year.
We are focused on protecting and empowering clinicians so they can focus on what matters most – caring for patients. We do this by providing mental health and well-being resources, administrative support, clinical best practices, clinical research opportunities, leadership coaching and more. Our unique structure enables us to develop local practices that support clinicians with regionally-based clinical leaders and operational expertise from our expansive nationwide network.
Each Envision partner facility or health system has its own unique culture, but all of our sites recruit and hire clinicians who share the group's core values of being patient-focused, team-oriented and caregiver-inspired.
Envision Physician Services values the diverse perspectives and experiences of our teams. We recognize that through our collective expertise, we can improve the delivery of care for patients and clinicians. Learn more about our commitment to diversity, equity and inclusion here and how we are supporting clinician wellness here. We are proud to be an EOE/AA employer.
Apply for West Texas Trauma Surgeon
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly