NMC Hospitalist Program:
- Average Daily Census of 38-42 Patients
- Avg.15-16 encounters
- 2 daytime physicians (7a-7p)
- Open ICU-procedures not required
- 1 APP Monday – Friday 8a-5p
- Paid Night Call
- 7 on / 7 off Block Scheduling
- Envision Physician Services also manages the ER program
- Criteria for physicians - BC/BE Family or Internal Medicine
- Very competitive compensation and benefits package
- Sign-on bonus and relocation for 2 year full time commitment
- Paid “A” Rated Malpractice Insurance Coverage + Tail Coverage
Nacogdoches Medical Center is a 150- bed General Acute Center with state-of-the-art equipment and technology. There is full representation of specialties including Neurosurgery and a responsive Medical Staff. Our team of experienced professionals offers a full range of medical services, including Neurosurgery, Spine and Joint Care, comprehensive Cardiology, Cancer Treatment, and Women’s Health/OBGYN. Other specialties include; Open Heart Program and Chest Pain Center.
NMC recently spent $2.2 million during the relocation and upgrade of the Cardiac Catheterization Lab which included installation of the new Toshiba Infinix™ CF-i/SP Cardiac System. This new system will be used in the Cath Lab to improve patient care and comfort by aiding physicians in fast, accurate diagnosis and treatment for patients.COMMUNITY INFORMATION
Nacogdoches is the oldest town in Texas and home to the only state-sanctioned Blueberry Festival creates a mixture of Southern yet modern charm! Located 140 miles Northwest of Houston and 160 miles East of Dallas, it is easily accessible to Houston Hobby and George Bush Intercontinental Airports and the port city of Galveston. Nacogdoches is home to Stephen F. Austin University; known for its excellent Fine Art productions and gorgeous rolling hills. Home of Lake Pinkston which offers world class fishing, Nacogdoches can support all of your hunting and recreational needs.BENEFITS AND COMPENSATION
Envision Physician Services is a dynamic physician- and clinician-led medical group that has been offering exceptional career opportunities for more than 60 years. With more than 25,000 affiliated clinicians coast-to-coast, Envision Physician Services is nationally recognized for delivering clinical excellence supported by innovation, integration and exceptional leadership.
Candidates considering becoming a teammate at Envision Physician Services will find full-time, part-time and independent contractor opportunities available in a variety of community types, from rural and underserved communities to major metropolitan areas; practice settings, from small hospitals to academic health systems; and job levels, from entry level to senior management. Envision teammates also benefit from the following resources:
- Strong leadership at local, regional and national levels
- Exceptional quality of practice backed by comprehensive support services
- Optimal care teams with flexible and equitable scheduling options
- A-rated professional liability insurance
- Extensive variety of practice settings coast-to-coast
- Competitive compensation, including several benefit options
- Opportunities for professional development, mentoring and career advancement
- Clinician mental health and well-being support
- Comprehensive education and training on leadership, management and clinical best practices, including a wide variety of CME programs
- Clinical and scientific research opportunities
*Benefits vary by division, clinical specialty and employment status.COMPANY INFORMATION
Envision Physician Services is a leading national medical group, delivering care when and where it's needed most. Our team of 25,000 clinicians specializes in anesthesiology, emergency medicine, hospital medicine, radiology, surgery and women's and children's care. Together, we care for more than 32 million patients a year and support healthcare partners across 45 states and the District of Columbia
As a part of Envision Healthcare, we are making a meaningful difference in patients' lives and driving innovations that improve the delivery of care and the health of communities in every corner of America. We treat more than 15 percent of the country's emergency department visits, deliver more than 120,000 babies, conduct more than 10 million radiology reads and provide more than 2.6 million anesthesia cases each year.
We are focused on protecting and empowering clinicians so they can focus on what matters most – caring for patients. We do this by providing mental health and well-being resources, administrative support, clinical best practices, clinical research opportunities, leadership coaching and more. Our unique structure enables us to develop local practices that support clinicians with regionally-based clinical leaders and operational expertise from our expansive nationwide network.
Each Envision partner facility or health system has its own unique culture, but all of our sites recruit and hire clinicians who share the group's core values of being patient-focused, team-oriented and caregiver-inspired.
Envision Physician Services values the diverse perspectives and experiences of our teams. We recognize that through our collective expertise, we can improve the delivery of care for patients and clinicians. Learn more about our commitment to diversity, equity and inclusion here and how we are supporting clinician wellness here. We are proud to be an EOE/AA employer.
Apply for Hospitalist
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly