Job Description & Requirements
Pulmonary Critical Care in Ohio
StartDate: ASAPPulmonary Critical Care Position Available:
- Quality of life PCC opportunity
- Sign-on bonus / loan repayment
- Full support staff
- Up to $400,000 salary guarantee + RVU
- Open to Newgrads - Fellowship stipend available!
- 32 days of PTO
About the Company
- Easy access to Columbus and Cleveland, Ohio
- International airport with daily non-stop flights to other major cities
- Family-friendly neighborhoods with highly ranked schools
- Cultural events, outdoor activities, high-end retail shopping, and more
- Outdoor paradise with hiking, lakes, and scenic views
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation’s leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.