Physician - Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation / Physiatry
MultiCare Health System is seeking a BE/BC Adult Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Physiatrist to join its thriving practice based in Puyallup, WA at Good Samaritan Hospital. Physicians affiliated with MultiCare are recognized as being among the best healthcare providers in the Northwest Region with an expansive primary care clinical network as well as both adult and pediatric specialists providing easy access for patient consultations right here in the community.
What we have to offer:
• Level 1 Adult Trauma designation, with 42 beds (expansion up to 48 beds in unique situations)
• Joint Commission and CARF accredited in Comprehensive Integrated Inpatient Rehabilitation & Stroke Specialty
• 24/7 in-house Hospitalists consulting on the inpatient rehabilitation unit
• An experienced, passionate and collaborative team of five Physiatrists
What you will do:
• Inpatient PM&R consults for neurorehabilitative care, spasticity management (including chemodenervation and Baclofen pump management), amputee management, electrodiagnostic testing, and some musculoskeletal care (including musculoskeletal ultrasound)
• Collaborate with inpatient Rehabilitation Psychology, inpatient Neuropsychology, inpatient adaptive driving program, dedicated outpatient Rehabilitation Nursing Clinic and community outreach programs for TBI, stroke, and SCI populations
• 1 week of call every sixth week, includes weekend inpatient rehab unit
What you will need:
• Preference for candidates with aptitude in consult management
• Board certified/eligible in Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation by time of employment
• Licensed in the state of WA by time of employment
• DEA, NPI & prescriptive authority.
• Current BLS for Healthcare Providers certification by the American Heart Association.
• Washington’s largest community-based, locally governed, not-for-profit health system.
• “Most Wired” healthcare system 10 years in a row.
• Named to Forbes “America’s Best Employers".
• Live in a PNW locale that offers breathtaking forest, mountain, and water views.
• Easy drive to Seattle, Portland, SeaTac Airport, and Victoria, BC by way of ferry.
Who you can contact:
Mandee Romero at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This physician will not provide chronic pain management, interventional spinal injections, or see significant numbers of musculoskeletal patients.
Apply for Physician - Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation / Physiatry
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly