Physician - Neurosurgeon
The MultiCare Neuroscience Institute is seeking a full time Neurosurgeon to join their well-established and collegial neurosurgery group in Spokane, WA. This position is part of a multidisciplinary, multispecialty Neurosurgery practice. At MultiCare, you’ll find everything you need to excel in your job including outstanding facilities, comprehensive resources and talented teammates in partnering for healing and a healthy future.
What we have to offer:
• Competitive compensation package: sign on, relocation, and student loan reimbursement incentives
• Substantial benefits: medical, dental, annual leave, CME, retirement, and malpractice insurance (including tail)
• Support from the region's largest outpatient and regional referral center
• Academic affiliations through the University of Washington and Washington State University medical schools are available and strongly encouraged as well as research through the MultiCare Research Institute
What you will do:
• Enjoy approximately 2 clinic days and 2 OR days per week
• Partner with 3 Neurosurgeons and 1 orthopedic spine surgeon and 5 Advanced Practice Providers (PA-C/ARNP)
• Experience a reasonable call schedule
What you will need:
• Board certified/eligible in Neurosurgery at time of employment
• Licensed in the state of WA by the time of employment
• DEA, NPI & prescriptive authority
• Current BLS for Healthcare Providers certification by the American Heart Association
• Washington’s largest community-based, locally governed, not-for-profit health system
• “Most Wired” healthcare system 10 years in a row
• Named to Forbes “America’s Best Employers"
Who you can contact:
Mandee Romero at email@example.com or by phone at 253-222-6880
Spokane is the second largest city in Washington State and serves as a healthcare and service hub for 1.5 million people in Eastern Washington, Northern Idaho and Western Montana. Spokane (metro population 430k) has a four-season climate, and is close to dozens of lakes and rivers for swimming, boating, rafting, and fishing, as well as mountains for skiing, hiking, and biking. Within a short drive, you'll find 76 lakes and rivers, 33 golf courses, 11 wineries, 5 ski resorts, 5 major national parks, the Columbia River Gorge and the Grand Coulee Dam. Come enjoy the outdoors and our 260 sunny days a year. 5 major universities and affiliations with 3 medical schools.
Apply for Physician - Neurosurgeon
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly