Leadership Position in Paradise! Seeking Regional Medical Director for South Florida OB Hospital...
Envision Physician Services is seeking a quality driven, full-time, board-certified OB/GYN hospitalist Regional Medical Director for our South Florida sites. We provide an environment that fosters growth, advancement and continuing education. This physician-led group is passionate about delivering high-quality patient care. Enjoy unparalleled practice support, growth opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, state-of-the-art hospitals and facilities, optimal staffing ratios and stable contracts.
The ideal candidate would be someone with experience in leadership and navigating hospital politics. This individual will be over our programs at Plantation General Hospital in Plantation, Northwest Medical Center in Margate, and Jupiter Medical Center in Jupiter.
Administrative Responsibilities include:
- Leader for all Site Medical Directors within the supporting region
- Accountable leader for quality and operational results at the practices
- Develop a strong relationship with administration to help address client needs in timely manner
- Clinical partner to the regional Directors of Operations and held jointly accountable for contract negotiations, financial stability of the practice and operations of the practice
- Participate in new business calls, service line leadership huddles and roll out of imperative initiatives across sites
- Support the Women’s and Children’s division’s vision, mission and values.
- Full-time Position
- Continuity clinic for unassigned patient follow up
- High Risk OB office collaborating with our Perinatal Nurse Navigator, MFM’s, and community OB Physicians
- Leadership experience required
- High risk obstetrics training and experience required
- OB/GYN Hospitalist experience preferred
- Highly competitive compensation package
- Generous Leadership stipend
- Benefits to include medical, dental, vision, and 401k (Starts day 1)
- Malpractice insurance with tail coverage
- Opportunity to see GYN patients in our office to keep skills up
South Florida is one of the most desirable places to live. With year round sunshine and plentiful beaches, there is always something to do while enjoying the outdoors. Plenty of smaller cities within the greater Fort Lauderdale area make for small town living, if you’d like, while being close to the big city. The Fort Lauderdale area provides easy access to many area attractions such as the various beaches along the coast, historical locations, nature centers and thoroughbred racing. A variety of major-league pro sports action is also available less than an hour away in Miami, home of basketball's Heat, football’s Dolphins, and baseball’s Florida Marlins.
Apply for Leadership Position in Paradise! Seeking Regional Medical Director for South Florida OB Hospital...
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly