Allegheny Health Network (AHN) is actively recruiting a Rheumatologist to join our new practice in Erie, Pennsylvania.
- 19 rheumatology clinicians and selected IM subspecialists
- Ultrasound machine, Infusion suite, and clinical trial facilities
- Multispecialty care integrated with multidisciplinary research
- ACGME-approved fellowship with weekly CME-approved conferences
- Exceptional support staff within a collegial environment
- Career development and possible teaching opportunities
- Must be board certified/eligible in Rheumatology
- Licensed in the state of Pennsylvania prior to employment
- DEA and CPR Certification required prior to employment
AHN PROUDLY OFFERS
- Competitive Compensation Package
- Health, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Retirement Benefits
- Paid Malpractice
- CME Allowances
- Generous PTO Plan
- Additional Benefits include, but not limited to: EAP, Employee Discounts, Gym Discounts & Mass Transit Benefits
Nationally recognized for innovative practices and quality care, Allegheny Health Network is one of the largest healthcare systems serving Western, PA nine diverse hospitals, over 250 health care facilities and growing!
Erie is a vibrant and exciting city that is located on the southern shore Great Lake Erie. Access the 7 miles of beaches and 14 miles of trails at Presque Isle, enjoy a weekend exploring the local wineries, breweries and eateries or visit one of the many local museums Erie has something for everyone! Low cost of living, close proximity to major cities and accessibility to great public and private schools make Erie, PA a great location for individuals and families alike.
Apply for Rheumatologist
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly