Critical Care in Hawaii | Work only 26 Weeks a Year | 7 on/7 off
A thriving medical center in the heart of Hawaii is seeking a BE/BC critical care physician to join their team. The medical center is annually ranked as the highest quality hospital in the state and in the top 3% for quality measures nationally.
Join a dynamic medical community who is seeking additional help to provide 24/7/365 coverage to their 11 bed ICU.
Live in paradise and work with a dynamic team of individuals who practice in a brand new clinic with well-established and efficient support staff.
• Great Quality of Life - Work only 26 weeks a year
• 7 Days on and 7 days off work (Only Monday to Friday in-house with call on the weekends)
• Full Benefit Package at no additional cost to you and your family including additional time off and a retirement plan with 4% match
• Relocation and Sign-on Bonus
• Located in a tropical paradise, the suburban practice location boasts a population of 43,000 while providing access to a service area of over 150,000 residents.
• An outdoorsmen's dream: enjoy world class surfing, fishing, and hiking at a moment's notice.
• Affordable Housing: Live right along the coast of nearly half of the price of coastal locations across the west coast in California, Oregon, and Washington.
Name: Jeff Foster
Specialty: Critical Care
Employment Type: Full Time
Apply for Critical Care in Hawaii | Work only 26 Weeks a Year | 7 on/7 off
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly