Atrius Health, a well-established, physician-led healthcare organization, is nationally recognized for transforming healthcare through clinical innovations and quality improvement. Academically affiliated, Atrius Health delivers an effective system of connected care for more than 705,000 adult and pediatric patients at 30 medical practice locations in eastern and central Massachusetts. We are a leader in value based care.
We have an excellent opportunity for a full-time general Gastroenterologist based at our Medford practice who is committed to providing high quality, evidence based medicine to a diverse and growing patient population.
- Community based out-patient practice
- Work collaboratively with primary care and specialty colleagues
- Exceptionally strong referral base in a growing patient population
- Department of Gastroenterology consists of 19 general Gastroenterologists
- 40% outpatient, 60% Endoscopy time
- Advanced procedures not required
- Hospital call approximately 2 weekends/year at Mount Auburn Hospital
- Collegial support and mentoring available
- BC/BE Gastroenterology, Full Time, but will consider PT
- Excellent clinical and interpersonal skills
- Work well in a team environment
More about us
At Atrius Health, (Harvard Vanguard Medical Associates, Granite Medical Group, Dedham Medical Associates and PMG Associates) we offer:
- Robust integrated EMR system (Epic) and data warehouse
- Predictive analytics
- Like-minded colleagues similarly committed to population health and preventative medicine who are interested in developing and sharing best practices
- Teaching & research opportunities through our Academic Institute
- Extremely competitive salary
- Exceptional benefits package including health, dental and life insurance, 401(k) match, disability, CME reimbursement, generous PTO
EOE/AA. No third party agency.
Apply for Gastroenterologist
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly