Avera Medical Group is seeking a Urology Physician
Avera Medical Group is seeking Board Certified/Board Eligible Urologist. Market Competitive compensation, a generous benefit package and loan assistance available. Living in the upper Midwest offers a great quality of life and an excellent place to be successful!
Avera Marshall in Marshall, MN
- Highly regarded clinic with great patient scores
- No call coverage
- Level III Trauma Center
- 24/7 Anesthesia, General Surgery & Emergency
- 24/7 Lab & Imaging
- Outreach locations in Tyler and Granite Falls, MN
- Large established patient base
- Population 14,000 but expands to 24,000 daily
- One of the largest employers in Southwestern MN
Marshall is a vibrant and progressive community in southwest Minnesota, located 90 minutes from Sioux Falls, SD and 2.5 hours from Minneapolis, MN. It has been named one of the “Best Small Towns in America” several times, because it stands out as a leader in education, industry, technology and quality of life.
Southwest Minnesota is one of the fastest growing rural regions in Minnesota, with Marshall at the center that serves as a hub. Lyon County (comprised of 11 communities) has a growing and balanced local economy focused on manufacturing, agriculture, healthcare, education, service/retail, and an unmatched quality of life. Marshall boasts many big-city amenities, with the small town feel that people know and love. You’ll find a safe community, cultural and recreational activities, and most importantly, time to enjoy them all because there is no such thing as commute time in one of the “biggest small towns” in Minnesota.
Avera Medical Group
- Integrated physicians’ network of Avera Health
- More than 1100 professionals providing focused patient care
- Total EMR for longitudinal care
- Avera eCARE leverages interactive video and computer technology to extend specialty services through eICU, eEmergency, eConsult, ePharmacy, ePrescribing, eLTC and eStroke
- Regional partnership of health professionals who share support services to maintain excellent care
- 330 locations in 100 communities in the 5-state region of South Dakota, North Dakota, Minnesota, Iowa and Nebraska
- Includes hospitals, primary care clinics, specialty care clinics, long term care facilities, retirement communities, home medical equipment outlets and research centers
- Over 18,000 employees
- Avera Health has over 2.1 million clinic and hospital visits per year
- Facilities known for medical excellence, technological innovation, and a commitment to meeting the spiritual, emotional, and physical needs of all patients.
Apply for Urology Physician
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly