Geneticist Opportunity in Asheville, North Carolina
Mission Health partner, Fullerton Genetics Center, is seeking a board certified or board eligible geneticist to join our team in Asheville, NC. Incoming candidate will join one full time geneticist, one part time geneticist as well as genetic counselors and assistants.
- Board certified or board eligible
- Practicing physicians and new grads encouraged to apply
- Please note that this position does not offer visa support
- This is an employed position with HCA Healthcare
- Competitive salary driven by MGMA data and industry benchmarking
- Benefit offerings that cater to your lifestyle: health, dental, vision, pharmacy, & financial
- Paid time off paired with allocated dollars and days toward CME
- CME allowance, relocation and signing incentives offered in most circumstances
About Mission Hospital:
- Mission Health, located in Asheville, North Carolina, serves as the regional tertiary and quaternary care center in Western North Carolina and the adjoining region.
- Mission Hospital is licensed for 815 beds and is the region s only Level II trauma center, comprehensive stroke center, Level III neonatal intensive care unit, and includes the only children s hospital in Western North Carolina.
- Mission Hospital is also a Magnet designated hospital for nursing excellence. For more information, please visit missionhealth.org or @MissionHealthNC.
Whether you enjoy outdoor adventures, arts and culture, live music, shopping or fine cuisine, Asheville offers something for everyone! With over 200 waterfalls and four navigable rivers, hiking trails for all skill levels, fantastic terrain for both road and mountain bikes, it is no surprise that Asheville is consistently rated one of the top US places to live. Asheville is known not only for its dynamic food scene and microbreweries but also for ethnic and exotic dining at the area s 250-plus independent restaurants. Asheville offers over 20 city and county public schools, a variety of faith-based schools with challenging curriculums as well as a number of private schools, including some of the best boarding schools in the US. Residents also enjoy easy access to air travel nearby in Asheville, Charlotte, NC and Greenville, SC.
Apply for Geneticist Opportunity in Asheville, North Carolina
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly